Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 April, 05:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 08:02
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Maybe something in between. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
18 April, 08:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
1963 Year of the 🐇
1999 Year of the 🐇
2023 Year of the 🐇

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 April, 08:17
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by LadyAnon45 in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
19 April, 01:51
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
That still doesn’t explain 2023. So why have we been told for 4 yests to stock up on food and water? Couldn’t they have waited longer? Or maybe that part is earlier than his return? I just want to know our truth so bad. I have always felt my world wasn’t right. Would like it while my mother is still here. she is the only ancestor left. Rest are cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings, children, and grandchildren. I will keep my hopes up.