Dept of Defense decode

=

Hi Im Biblical / One / DJT / NEO / Apache / Meek / Keem
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
34-43
204-402
122-221
TS 12:00

These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
02:39 PM - Apr 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
18 April, 07:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
TS2:39

Free Your Mind/Spiritual Connection/ Miracle Event/ Christ Encoded/ The Secret To Happiness/ Im From The Future/ It Is All About The Heart/The New Earth/Come Sail Away

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 April, 02:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 02:47
would ya believe a AH flew just a bit N of me around the time you made this post and I made one too. On a sidetone this meme made me🤣

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 April, 02:52
That thing is disgusting.