Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 April, 09:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Everytime, without fail, I click the β€œx” to exit the video, and it also clicks your profile pic! I’ll say it again, Johnny, I promise I’m not a stalker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
18 April, 08:35
There has been distinct moments in my life that I have never forgotten where I felt completely disoriented (like out of nowhere, for no reason) like a body/mind disconnect and my only thought was β€œwhat am I doing here?”. It would only last seconds. This was before I ever heard of mandela effect or any timeline possibilities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
18 April, 01:56
Do you know the name of this narrator? I've watched one of his documentaries but don't know his name.

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
18 April, 03:53
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
https://youtu.be/DFvelQHn1... here is the link, click the desription box for the rest of the series.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Carey Lou @Careylou
19 April, 09:15
In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication
His name is Ewaranon and can be found here: https://odysee.com/EWAR:3

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 April, 01:55
This is fascinating but what are those 'spirits' ?
Are they spirits or was that some form of communication between living souls?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 02:42
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Really not sure about that part. Might be communication between 2 timelines.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 10:59
Greed removed these inventions from humanity!
No money or power in Free or freedom.
Greed finally has taken its toll on the thieves.
Wave goodbye to the Greedy demons who destroyed our planet with their greedy destruction
Thanks for the great clip

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 10:58
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED = 204

Q204
We are winning bigly.

Maybe someone out there has very old grandparents that remember stories of their grandparents and great grandparents. The few that survived the reset might have subtly given them clues.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 April, 10:54
That just adds to my
Riciouse Indignation!
And Resolve!

Puppet Master's have to GO!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 April, 10:35
i know im supposed to see the scooter but i ended up looking at the coat construction. not only were technologies hidden but look at out clothes now. We went from an understanding of our human body and clothing construction and fibers to plastic clothes, loose ill fitting. poorly made, mass produced to where we have to " keep up with trends" disposable society. sad really

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 April, 10:37
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
18 April, 11:33
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
There is nothing beautiful today - except the nature❣️