Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
18 April, 01:59
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Below was the 1st video published - this is the 2nd one.... and thats if we can trust that Kim Goguen and whether her information is accurate or not - in the age of DISINFORMATION I just listen... and make up my own mind... and what resonates with other information by other insiders as well. BREAD CRUMBS ............. as usual. Its our job to figure out whos telling the truth and whos not. https://odysee.com/Saveth...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 09:37
Personally, I have often wondered, why he dates Grimes who clearly is quite DARK - between her weird Alien tatoo on her back to her dressing GOTH.. The man could virtually have any woman he wanted, with his wealth and he dates someone who appears to be leaning toward the other Hollywood dark side moguls. The fact that he promotes transhumanism should be alarming, insiders have said he's a shill. That he didn't invent ANYTHING that hes just a face just like M. Zuckerberg. Darpa/Black Rock/ Vanguard behind all of it. Kim Goguen news network put out a very disturbing video of his childhood past - indicated that he's related to black sun. I've heard hes had a talking to, or been replaced - either way, he participated in mass genocide associated w/ WEF. Anyone who is a billionaire is blackmailed/ controlled. I'm sure hes no exception. Never understood why Trump would promote or support him,...but then again, Trump endorsed Dr. Oz. Another controlled opposition. Fauci, Birks ect ect.

God Wins @Nous
17 April, 06:32
I like that first comment. The guy is just an instrument, not unlike most others. We should be rational, not emotional.
Why not just observe the house of cards fall on itself and enjoy the show?

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
17 April, 06:01
🧐🤔 behind the account?