17 April, 03:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Apr 04, 2018 4:24:51 PM EDT

UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 April, 02:28
There will be a moment,
We don`t know when.
Impossible to Ignore.
Impossible to Defend.
NCSWIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 April, 01:14
. 🙏🏼

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
17 April, 11:14
Praying. Let it be so.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
17 April, 10:40
Q1010
Enough is Enough

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
17 April, 10:10
10-10

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
17 April, 10:25
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
I saw it too.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
17 April, 10:47
Looks like it is in an evidence bag....

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 April, 09:48

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 April, 06:44
JJ

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
17 April, 06:37
Happy Easter to you and all, have a
glorious day !

Bee Saved @BSaved
17 April, 05:57

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
17 April, 05:17

17 April, 04:56

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 April, 07:05
Bill Wood

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 April, 03:58
I’ll take two 55’s for the win Alex.

17 April, 04:55
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 April, 01:16
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Wish I could, been banned half a dozen times.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 April, 03:37
lol I just spotted this [fake account?] is still on up twatter
https://twitter.com/vincen...

17 April, 07:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
hhhmmmm thats VERY strange. Are we talking to a fake account here too?

17 April, 11:48
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
🤷‍♀️ wow, I responded to his comment & point out the reason for posting & I get blocked

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 April, 03:11
Wins. By Default :)

17 April, 04:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 April, 02:09
Looked through the months for an October 10th drop and nada. Only
October 28 >

17 April, 01:34

NicePasta13 @NicePasta13
17 April, 01:10
Hey VK. I'm coming from Twitter just to say, I hope you mean this. I'm exhausted. We all are. But what we don't need right now is false hope.

So yeah, I hope you mean this...👍

17 April, 07:07
In response NicePasta13 to his Publication
whats it mean?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 April, 01:34
In response NicePasta13 to his Publication
I am not exhausted I am more Inspired than ever before . If you don’t have hope, love and inspiration for your future look to no man for your happiness God Is The Key ... .

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 April, 12:59
I try to adhere to this. But, what do you do when you love your family dearly, but, thay are 🙉🙈🙊? I try to stay positive, and help others by posting encouraging things here at AU, but, I’m not sure I’m a very good communicator. Point is, even though I know we’re watching a movie, life is real, and today was brutal. I even got attacked by my sister earlier for saying God wins. My family and I could use some prayers, if you’re so inclined. Thank you.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
17 April, 01:18
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Father in Heaven i ask you lift up our patriot friend Mary. Grant her strength and comfort. i ask in Jesus name🙏

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
17 April, 04:07
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I'm a nut. So thinks my family and friends. I am confident so I choose to ignore the mean remarks. After all we on AU are also family and believe each other. Hang in there Sister. You are not alone. Blessings

Cax SCx @Cax
17 April, 12:56
God always wins, now its time to see. 🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 April, 12:50
10 days

17 April, 04:59
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
17 April, 12:30
Someone just commented that "Hammer is on the clock" with respect to my earlier comment re: 💧290.

it made me realize that 1010 also represents the Mickey Mouse clock image with his hands on 10 & 2.

17 April, 05:01
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
17 April, 12:14
10:10 vibes⚡

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
17 April, 12:13

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 April, 12:12

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
16 April, 11:56
😁who leaked out my anniversary date???

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 11:46
💧1010🔥
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧11🦅
Key:
Military Intelligence
They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.
https://qalerts.app/?n=11

💧2210🔥
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Q

💧221🔥
What news broke?
American contractors where?
Hanging from feet?
Re-read dumps.
Why is this relevant?
News unlocks map.
Expand your thinking.
Q

💧122🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
Why is there an attack the day after bad news is published (D)?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Paint the picture
Crumbs will make bread
Operations underway
Operators active
Pray
Snow White
Godfather III
Q

💧5🔥
Follow the money, it's the key
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith
https://qalerts.app/?n=5

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 April, 11:59
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧2🔥
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.
🧐1010 (WINS News) in post & Mockingbird in 💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=2

🧐10:10 > Double 5:5

I thought I would check gematria for Ten Ten.

🧐Ten Ten = 290, 468, 78

💧290🔥🔥
🧐Screenshots
🧐upside down cross & hammer

💧29🔥🔥
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.
🧐💧

💧92🔥
Classified.
Q
🧐💧 SR, LV
🧐VK manifesting 92

💧468🔥🔥
BIG events coming.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 April, 11:30

16 April, 11:28
White Sqaull to Red Fox
White Sqaull to Red Fox
Green is a go......
The mustard is off the hot dog.
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts