Kim Runner @kimrunner
I just watched this, and it's was Really interesting...as is the entire video series!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:07 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
02 February, 11:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i just watched the series. this is wild!!! do you know who made this? if im understanding this right, does it also imply they were using the WWE as a backchannel for Jr to travel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose Foster @Rose
02 February, 12:51
All the pieces are falling into place 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
02 February, 12:02
Juan O Savin = 107

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 February, 11:23
Hi KIm and the deeper we go down the rabbit hole the more unreal it gets. WOW - That one was a head thumper. Thanks a million.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 February, 11:15
so many theories running through my head after watching this🧐can I just say Goldberg and Jaun sound very similar.

Having Fits @HavingFits
02 February, 05:23
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Can't miss that voice. also explains the ring on his hand in one of his interviews on or b4 fake innagurration. i did mot know he wanted his identity revealed. idid sign up for 107daily.com

Liberty Bourbon @LibertyBourbon
01 February, 11:07
the grift is off the charts these days. Qbhas become a multi 10s of billions endeavor for many. NBC Universalnisnselling streaming packages off of this!

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
01 February, 11:03
Hey Kim, is GA 🍑 on here? Twitmo won't let me back on, tried 6x Does she still give military post updates? If not, can you post them here? Pweeze 🥰😉

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
01 February, 11:05
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
Alao great video! Thanks for posting!

Querist Anon @Querist
01 February, 10:55
The truth is stranger than fiction...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 10:53
Watched it twice! Once alone then had to share with the fam. Just as awesome the second time!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 February, 10:52
kim i watched earlier was interesting and im still Scratching my head its one of those that make you ga hmmm

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 February, 10:52
amazing vibes! I was a Big Fan back in the 50's, 60's! Leaping Larry Shane, Dick the Bruiser, The Sheik, Andre the Giant, Randy Macho man, Rowdy Roddy Piper,Killer Kawalski, Big John Studd, Haystacks Calhoun, King Kong Bundy, Tag Teams, etc. Crazy memories! 🥰👊🏻

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 10:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Woo, you go back a few years...Some of those I watched in reruns on TV!. I did see Hulk a couple times and the Hart brothers along with a few others.

Working Class Joe @Basque
01 February, 11:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Pat Patterson, Peter the cheif Mavia, Moon Dog Main, Mr Fuji! thank you those were the days👍🏻😁

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 February, 10:35
😊Well that was amazing.... I'm not sure what I watched but I'm smiling. I thought I was piecing something together and then got a bit distracted with a smile on my face. Have to bookmark this and watch it over and over again! Tell you want - if I smoked, I'd be having one right now

Coral ___ @Coral_
01 February, 10:33
fantastic per usual!

April Kratzer @karma_74
01 February, 10:32
Love 4VKM videos.

Iam -JD @IamJD
01 February, 10:20
Totally agree! They are all awesome.

Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
01 February, 10:15
As a longtime wrestling fan this hits the mark! Vince McMahon and Donald Trump were cut from the same cloth and have been close friends for years. So I wouldn't doubt if those two worlds didn't criss cross with each other...

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
01 February, 10:14
Yes great video to watch

Not 124getYQU @Not124getY
01 February, 10:14
Verrry interdasting indeed.
Love the series!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 February, 10:16
In response Not 124getYQU to his Publication
Me, too, TAV!
If the two of you ever teamed up, it would be amazing.
I'm thinking Drew might need to use some TAV music in his next video!

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
01 February, 10:12
I just finished watching this too and found it very interesting also!
Not as cryptic as past videos so easier to follow ! Mmmmm..... 👀🤔😊

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
01 February, 10:12
Things that make you go hmmmm!

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
01 February, 10:18
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
@kkcarney I didn’t see your response till after I posted it ,sorry ! It seems to me when we respond with similiar replies we really all do think alike and we are part of the same collective ! 🦋👫👫👭👬🦋 “WWG1WGA”