EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
15 April, 09:09
By far, One of the hardest things to wake people up to. It's very difficult to convince people to drop their pagan traditions, especially when all your friends and family still celebrate them. Took me a while. Constant searching and praying but I eventually chose truth. I don't practice it perfectly, i don't do burnt offerings or eat perfectly, Yeshua satisfied that for us, I do the best I can and do passover service in lieu of sunrise service and no ham or leavened bread. but I do acknowledge the importance of the day and what God gave to us through His son's sacrifice for humanity... Chag Sameach. He Lives.

https://youtu.be/w09daECnb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
15 April, 09:47
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Fuck, it's really hard to know what is really about loving God and Jesus I don't want to be any part of their rituals... I'm old and I don't have to Maybe someday someone will write the real story for us. I WISH IT WERE NOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
I understand. I stopped going to church years ago. I think it's more about about a personal relationship with Jesus, He paid it all. The ultimate sacrifice for those who believe. God Bless.

Numbers 6:24-26
09:10 PM - Apr 15, 2022
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EK17 QKraken - Z, click on at the bottom under it