r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴STEW PETERS

Published in 2007.

In August of 2004, quietly and without fanfare, an article was published on the Los Angeles Independent Media website revealing a plan by the U.S. government to depopulate the country via the water system. The article alleged that the water system had been reconfigured country-wide so as to function as a finely honed targeting system, which, when deployed, would selectively target individual homes with undrinkable, or “death” water. The article alleged that this had been accomplished by the construction of a complex system of double lines and mixing capabilities on the main lines. In this manner, certain, pre-selected homes would receive the ordinary water while the targeted homes would receive the mixture. It is the contention of this reporter that the mixture will kill those imbibing the water.

Also, the system is controlled remotely, via satellite.

http://neworleans.indymedi...
01:46 PM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Fzilla19 @Fzilla19
15 April, 02:38
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
it cracks me up how quick people are to "pick sides" like kids on the school yard. I actually believe that the snake theory hold water ( no pun intended) if the supporting factors listed are in fact true. Just because the guy who' put this out there has his head up his ass about Trump doesn't in any way invalidate the theory. Both things can exist at the same time. Or am I wrong?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396