Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
02 February, 01:41
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Raping Americans, Pillaging the poor, and killing off the sick and elderly.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 February, 11:30
Depopulation programs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
clay albright @claymandoo
01 February, 11:14

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 February, 10:50
Oh I found this out many years ago with their propaganda aimed to poke fun and destroy the using of natural remedies and essential oils to support and in some cases cure illnesses. Things that our ancestors used for years have been vilified or removed from the market as "unhealthy " .

clay albright @claymandoo
01 February, 11:16
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Ditto. I also found that mega dosing certain vitamins can be extremely effective against all kinds of illnesses. 👇

https://youtu.be/dOodstX8f...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 February, 10:49

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
01 February, 11:01
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Hahaha - On the handle!

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Barbara Love @CaptLamp
01 February, 10:43
like hiding the cure for cancer?
I can't wait! :~)
I read a publication showing how HCQ can stop some cancer growth.. maybe that's why they needed to make it unavailable.
Turn them on their heads! These people are evil.

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
01 February, 10:42
After someone cut the prices they cut my meds!!

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
01 February, 10:16
That's my bread and butter! First woke up by researching medical treatments & cures. People are in for a ride!

Michele Miceli @Jerzgirlpatriot
01 February, 10:27
In response Krs10 Justis to her Publication
please share some your insight/links/videos i really want to know more.

carol munoz @bornfree2
01 February, 10:14
The Best is yet to come!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
01 February, 10:14
I quit taking most of my medications and using no products with fluoride more than 45 days ago and I haven't died yet. I haven't felt this good in years. I have figured out that I have the power to heal myself spiritually and it is great.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 February, 09:55
medical mafia is goimh down