Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 February, 08:07
🙏Heavenly Father, Tonight I Pray for Donald J Trump. We hear news of Attempts on His Life. He is constantly Barraged with Hate for Doing what is Right. We known he Fights the Good Fight. We have seen His works. We have Seen the Fruits of Labour of his Opponents and it is Despicable how they have Tricked your Children to Follow Satan and His Minions. We Pray to you on this Eve to Protect and Guard His Loved Ones and Especially The Man Himself, Donald J Trump. We Pray that you will Bless his Family with Solace and Relief from this Evil. We Pray you will Grace him and his Family with Protection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Soares @Dawn3663
01 February, 08:24
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 February, 08:27
In response Dawn Soares to his Publication
🙏God Bless you

I would really like to see more Show their Faith....
Thank you🙏

Dawn Soares @Dawn3663
i think that more and more people are starting to show thier faith. they depend on God and are tired of hiding thier belirfs in fear of being shutout. i see God moving in big ways lately. trust me the enemy has done so much to make me want to just cry the rest of mt life away. people like you sharing help and inspire me. God bless you.
09:41 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dawn3663 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dawn Soares, click on at the bottom under it