JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
I recorded this 2 years ago, it didn't make sense at the time, it still doesn't make sense ... but I am sure it will soon
04:02 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 April, 09:00
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Lots to unpack in this, but this comm stands out the most: 17+9 = 26 = Z. Millions gathered today in Church for Easter. Future proves past. 😎

Q drop 26

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 April, 12:28
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 April, 04:24
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
oh wow, I am sure you are right and it will. someone posted something Related to this earlier . It kinda confirms this. I will see if i can find it again. i hate it when i scroll and forget to like and share it.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
15 April, 04:48
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
here it is