Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 April, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 April, 02:00
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Yup!!! It WAS McAFees channel, yesterday on 4/13🧐 Dopey!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 April, 02:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Nice find!!

What do you think about that channel anyway?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Someone posted that JuanOSavin confirmed QTeam, WHs, were working through McAfee Official Telegram Channel.- For what it's worth. It got my attention when he came back and even VK did that wink ;) post around the same time McAFee did the post with Jareds one eye x'd out.

It's wierd stuff he is posting though.
02:12 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 April, 02:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Ah didn't know about Juan or VK. I must have missed that. Thank you!

But the weird stuff was why I was asking, just heard other Anons were getting a creepy vibe from it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 April, 02:28
Its' cryptic because only those involved are meant to receive it and know exactly what it means.

Maybe it will make more sense soon.

Jared had that weird double and well.....

Christians beleive Yeshua is coming back for his bride. He said he was coming back for his bride.

Ivanka was in a wedding dress.

Many say the story of Yeshua is a repeat of an Egyptian story and the channel has Egypt/Illuminati all over these.

I think many souls from those days and times are back with memory and they have business to finish. It's wild.