Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
21 June, 12:55
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
It is disturbing to know that big pharma has been keeping patients sick for all these years. I mean how much money do you need to live? Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!! All those responsible for this insidious agenda should be hanged. People need to question the medicine they are taking, do research!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
21 June, 01:40
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
😀That's antisemitic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
21 June, 11:26
Thank you for posting! This connected some dots for me! 6 years ago I was taking Vit D above dosage and felt great! My endo said my D level was way to high and can cause other issues. So I lowered my dosage. ( I was asleep then then to truth). Time to go back to the high dosage!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
21 June, 12:22
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
You know what's best for you but remember that everyone has their own threshold limit with vitamins and minerals.

NEO ONE @Neo
21 June, 09:40
Vitamin D3 is a standard suplement, you should take.