Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
14 April, 07:11
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
no one would hear it or get it. she lost her voice, her legs, her arms, her teeth. they attempted to keep her in a glass box with the world to see, for sale:). pay for play. why did she accept being a quadraplegic with zero ability to save herself first, forget about fighting back. literally. tickets sold! money made! attempt on a soul. soul tested. soul remains. there was no thing she could say or do. she could stay alive with mush if it had the right fuel but subjected to whatever she was given, which provided extra enterainment. and yet, the ability to change frequency was not even introduced. what happens when we can control this one trapped in a glass box with frequencies and fuel?. while she was not sex trafficked, she was trafficked. for what reason? any clues as to the depravity and how far it goes down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
14 April, 07:48
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
WTH?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
26 April, 01:37
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
@sadiemarie04 what am I missing here? I knew nothing about this. lizcrokin has been on my prayer list ever since she started exposing child sex trafficking, #pizzagate , et al. I've prayed for a hedge of protection to be around her life and the light she continues to emit on this darkness. What gives? I understand zilch about her court case or her current injured physical condition.

I LOVE Liz Crokin. She is one of a shortlist of true journalists left reporting truth as she uncovers it. She does so boldly and unapologetically because little lives depend on people like her. Please tell me more about what's happening with Liz, or point me to where I can learn more. She just moved to the top of my prayer list, and yes, there is an actual written list I bring before the throne of the Prince of Peace each evening and actively petition Jesus and His Father, God Almighty.

Thank you, @sadiemarie04 in advance for the additional details or location where I can source them. God bless.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 April, 06:27
I read she lost her fingers in a surfing accident. Didn't make any more sense then than it makes now.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 April, 06:23
👀

#pizzagate

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:14
I don’t remember hearing this! 😳