Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 01:41
Twitter can't survive this without Musk.
Brutal takeover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by captainhook1096 in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
14 April, 08:47
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
I'm watching it now
Anonup won't let me share the video.

https://rumble.com/v10s1y8...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
14 April, 08:48
In response Ken King to his Publication
ok...it worked here!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 05:49
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
It makes total sense and really sounds like their MO
I had searched Pirbright and Wellcome Trust 3 yrs ago and found they own Gates and Fauci, are managed by MI6 who is owned and operated by the Evil reptilian Queen.
They have bioweapons because they have a patent on a virus that would only take out diabetics.

Using snake venom sounds EXACTLY like a plan they would concoct for decades Nana thinks because they have been trying to come up with vaccines and/or bioweapons that would disconnect us from our soul connection to God for a long time.

satan will never be able to make a soul, he might manipulate all the DNA he wants but will never create souls.

Only God/Source/Creator can make a soul!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 April, 06:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT !!

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
15 April, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ICYMI...this 3 part interview with Dr. Ardis by Mike Adams is vastly superior to WTW.

https://www.brighteon.com/...