Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
14 April, 07:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 April, 12:34
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
14 April, 09:53
🤣🤣Love it

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 April, 09:48
your t/s in NZ is 01:11

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
14 April, 09:15
so flippin excited but i know we’ve got some more events that have to pass. Georgenews said to watch Clinton Foundation next 2 months which Jill B is now part of. seems to me like Durham gonna make some major moves during this time. Hopefully Elon is the Boss and unlocks POTUS within the coming few weeks after Elon gets through regulatory red tape and such. we got this.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
so flippin excited but i know we’ve got some more events that have to pass. Georgenews said to watch Clinton Foundation next 2 months which Jill B is now part of. seems to me like Durham gonna make some major moves during this time. Hopefully Elon is the Boss and unlocks POTUS within the coming few weeks after Elon gets through regulatory red tape and such. we got this.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
14 April, 09:12
[they] fooked.
:-)

NEO ONE @Neo
14 April, 09:12
Your TS 9:11 😏

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 April, 09:11
😂😂😂