sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 08:35
End of Roe v Wade is no longer a hope
It’s turning into a very real possibility.
Left is FREAKING out

Oklahoma abortion bill
https://trackbill.com/bill...
IET17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 April, 09:44
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
This is a good start but....Maryland Proposes Bill To Allow Abortion 28 Days After Birth

Not sure if this passed but

https://townhall.com/tipsh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
🤬
Those that proposed this bill should be punished.
10:06 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 April, 10:22
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Yes they should & the only type of people who would even THINK of writing bills like this are nothing more than satanic. Are they looking for more adrenochrome sources? Who knows, but I heard about this on Dan Ball's show. Pure murder, nothing less.

Remember Tiller the baby killer? Watched to movie & it was sickening to say it mildly on the number of babies he murdered. I think it was in Kansas. Was doing it right in his house. It was quite horrific.

Then there was Kermit Gosnell a physician and abortion provider who was convicted of first degree murder in the deaths of three infants born alive, involuntary manslaughter in the death of a patient undergoing an abortion procedure, 21 felony counts of illegal late-term abortion, and 211 counts of violating a 24-hour informed consent law, working out of Philadelphia for 30 years!!!!!
So this is not new, they have been doing it a long time.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 April, 10:46
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
No, it's not new. It IS satanic! I agree!
I remember a video where outside of a clinic, the doctor came out during his lunch break to debate with the protesters. He took pride in what he is doing. He was justifying killing babies while eating a sandwich!
There was nothing normal about him. You can see the crazy in his eyes and hear it in his voice.
I know these killings are very real and evil, still I hope that video I saw was apart of this movie to wake up others. I will never forget his reaction. 🤮💔