Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 12:30
The damn covid came from snake venom and they killed the man that discovered it Bing Lu.
They have lied to everything in covid and PURPOSELY set up the hospital protocol to kill millions of ppl with the remdesivir.

Watch the Stew Peters expose, it burns them to the ground just fookn wait til all these ppl find out their family members were murdered.

This man tied it all together.
The evil house is falling down now!

https://rumble.com/v10miez...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
13 April, 03:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Honestly, I can't respond after watching the movie, I have a personal loss .... my mother passed away in the hospital, with a covid positive test of "stroke consequences" "in December 2020 ... I didn't even see her ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I am so sorry! She was a POW and deserves respect from our country once this LIE is accepted by the Public!

Not only do the Families of these POW’s deserve compensation (which can not bring their loved ones back obviously) but EACH and EVERY POW Deserves a SPECIAL Memorial, Or Pendant etc Attached to their Memorial! I know so many who also lost loved ones and also could not even be with them as they died! I can not imagine what you endured, all of the NOT KNOWING!

Again, I am so sorry! 🙏
09:49 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response VANJA RODIC to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
14 April, 03:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
💚