Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 April, 03:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks for the ‘Truth Reminder’ Kim! 🙏❤️ When your day seems to be barraged with, (forgive me!) wankers….kindness is the best way to rise above them and you may even change THEIR day, for the better, as well!….I still have half a day left! 👍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 April, 02:57
🕊🙏🖤🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 April, 02:00
🤗 so true ... and it can make someone's day 💞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 April, 01:53
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 April, 01:53
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 April, 12:25

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 April, 11:56
Good morning Kim ❤️

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
13 April, 10:35
So true! Kindness and smiles could change somebody’s day :)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 April, 10:26
So very true, Kim! Thank you for that reminder❤️

9:25 ET

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
13 April, 10:24
Yes we are

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
13 April, 09:38
Absolutely Kim. Sometimes its hard not to judge people so when i an thinking of judging someone because they annoy me i say affirmations and Voila its gone 😌

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 April, 09:36
Love and Blessings to All, In Christs Name. 🙏❤️