Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 April, 06:21
MINI CASA 20m² de área útil | Tiny Home Brazil | Tour Virtual 3D | Tiny House #minicasa - YouTube

#minicasa com área útil de 20m² e ambientes integrados!❤ O nosso maior incentivo é ter você aqui, assistindo nossos vídeos e nos motivando com o seu comentár...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 06:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
We could make millions of these for homeless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 April, 06:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Teens, Veterans, and seniors that can climb stairs too!

12 April, 07:26
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yes, Nana is so excited for the possiblites for the humanitarian money.

I hold out hope for the drug addicted and mentally ill with the med beds as well.

About 3 yrs ago I wanted to find a way to help drug addicts.
My thoughts were that if we could trick their mind into believing that they had never used drugs and pull them into treatment long enough for their bodies to repair and give them love and MOSTLY PURPOSE, that they would have a chance to never go back.

If the med beds can wipe their minds on this and repair body at the same time I hold out hope.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I can NOT wait for the Med Beds, my body and my daughters could use it NOW.
08:47 PM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
12 April, 09:52
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
My sister as well with her 2nd bout of Cancer. I would still have my husband if these had been around 8 years ago (or if we had been told of them) Don't give up hope

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 April, 11:11
In response connie wright to her Publication

12 April, 09:48
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
So many need!