Easter
17th week of the year
107th day of the year
03:47 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by WeAreGeronimo in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 April, 11:50
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
13 April, 04:54
easter isnt what ya think it is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 07:16
We are going to reverse their evil spells!
We are going to put an end to their using our God beliefs and our Godly dates during the year to create evil spells.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
12 April, 09:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN !!!!!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
12 April, 07:06
New Years.

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
12 April, 07:02
I've always thought this drop is a timeline and the 99th week ends on 04/17.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 07:03
Not sure if I am correct on this, but is the ‘BREAK’ Spring Break, starting Monday, Apri 18th? A week to remember? Would be safer with kids out of school.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 April, 07:26
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I've taken my Hopeium so many times, I'm exhausted.

I'm reading they want to wait until 2023, after more
Zombies have awakened.

Perhaps so many Zombies will die from the Venom,
we'll meet the desired % sooner. Not hoping; Just
being realistic.

I pray I last that long enough, to see Justice & the
Beautiful New World.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
12 April, 07:40
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
yep well done

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
12 April, 06:34
The Orthodox Church brought Easter to the world before the Roman Catholics. The Orthodox Christian Church was the Church founded by Jesus' Apostles in 33 and was the only Christian Church until the "Great Schism" of 1054 AD when the Roman Catholic Church splintered from the Orthodox over the filioque clause of the Nicean Creed and their demand of Papal Authority. The Orthodox Church remains unchanged, and celebrates the true Easter, known as Pascha, and that is April 24th. The 17th is Palm Sunday. Easter was changed by the Catholics.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 April, 07:27
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Never realized we celebrate a catholic Easter, thank you.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
12 April, 05:40
April 17th street in Damascus Syria - 417.
April 17th street is named for Evacuation Day.
Evacuation Day also called Independence Day, is Syria's national day commemorating the evacuation of the last French soldier and Syria's proclamation of full independence and the end of the French mandate of Syria on 17 April 1946.
Didn't Mr. Pool have a tweet saying "evacuate now"?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
12 April, 05:19
4. 17 New Years

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 April, 05:15
That's a lotta 17's! 😉

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
12 April, 04:05
and the first time Easter has been on the 17th since JFK was President.

Arya 1703 @Arya
12 April, 04:05
There are amazing vibes for the 17th April 🤗

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 April, 03:51
17 + 17