Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 April, 02:06
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
They're so awesome! We live in the suburbs and we have one that lives I'd say 8 out of the 12 months under our back patio deck. She comes out every year with a baby or two. We only have cats so they eat the cat food out back. While we've thought to have them removed and rehomed to the forests, we live only 3 blocks from a large forest so they come here for a reason. I found out they eat moles and we have tons of them because we don't spray our lawns. Not spraying the lawn and having no dogs she just comes here to have her babies. We have no snakes. They are amazing creatures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
13 April, 12:13
i gave a cute little possum. the deer are afraid of him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
12 April, 11:36
The funny honey badger video where he eats the cobra comes to mind. It turns out honey badgers, mongooses, hedgehogs, and pigs are also immune to the venom.

https://slate.com/technolo...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
12 April, 02:20
I think they're really cute.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 02:16
I saw one on a tree! Very cute.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 02:14
I KNEW ABOUT THE TICS AND RABIES I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE SNAKE VENOM THANK YOU. THATS WHY I LOVE IT HERE ITS CONSTANT LEARNING AND TEACHING THRU SHARING INFORMATION