Kim Runner @kimrunner
Healing Sleep Music ★︎ Boost Your Immune System ★︎ Delta Waves Deep Sleep Music - YouTube

We are happy to present you our newest 11 hour Healing Sleep track.The more rest you get, the stronger your immune system gets. With the delta brainwave stat...

12:34 AM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 April, 03:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
'Go to' music for tonight - THANK YOU !!! 😇 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
12 April, 03:09
Thanks Kim🎶
113✨Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
12 April, 01:42
Slept like a baby. Such a needed rest

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 April, 12:47
Ty so much Kim!
❤️🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 April, 12:47
Ty so much Kim!
❤️🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 April, 11:06
I listened to this music last night while I was sleeping. I had the best sleep I have had for a long time. Thank you Kim.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 April, 10:27
My question with these are, if the devices we listen on or cabal UTube is delivering the sound are we really getting the true healing hertz we are looking for?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 April, 10:06
Thank you.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 April, 09:34
Beautiful! Deep Gratitude for sharing this.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
12 April, 03:53
Any frequency music for energy? Getting ready for the day ahead?
Thank you for this post it is so relaxing. Was just wondering if there was any?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 02:58
Talk about vibes. I was thinking earlier i wanted to try to find the Tesla frequency music to listen to while I sleep and then i saw this. My mind is spinning and I need rest and a clear head tomorrow. Thanks love. 🥰

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 April, 02:00
11:11:11 hrs of healing, deep sleep, Delta wave music!! Thank you Kim! I am going to sleep tight tonight! 😘👍❤️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 April, 01:56
💜💜💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:55
Nana has heard this one before it is good one for me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:54
Listening to frequency music that heals or raises you vibes while you sleep will also make your dreams better.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
12 April, 01:06
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼