Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 April, 11:41
God doesn't play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
I could use some pray, Jason.
There's an unwelcome spirit of defeat trying to convince me I'm through.
11:59 PM - Apr 11, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
12 April, 10:20
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
,that means your over the target no?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 12:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO GOD THE MORE YOU ARE ATTACKED TO MAKE YOU CURSE GOD

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 April, 07:04
Trilby, order that unclean spirit away - out of your body, your house and your sphere in Jesus name, Amen

memes matter @NoComment
12 April, 10:21
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
I say: Jesus lives in my heart, mind and soul

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 April, 06:41
im starting to feel the same. There seems to be no end to this “movie” and im starting to geel the walls crumbling

Bee Saved @BSaved
12 April, 05:17
prayers

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 April, 04:05
I pray miracles over your life, in Jesus’ name

We love you! - Jesus & your AU fam 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

https://youtu.be/R84PqRdZ7...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 April, 02:02
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
12 April, 01:46
Trust... believe... love.. Speak to God, he will give you strength.... 🙏✝️... and peace🕊.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 April, 01:42
WRWY Trilby

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 April, 01:41
🙏U R NOT! through
U R Going 2 WALK through
If GOD the FATHER is with u who? Can stand against U?
🙏💪✌️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 April, 01:39
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 April, 01:38
🙏🙏🙏

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 April, 01:17
"Shut up, Satan. You're a liar and the biggest loser in history," usually works for me.😎

Think about it. He was the most beautiful angel, one of the topmost angels, lived in perfect circumstances, didn't have to deal with any of the bullshit we've had to deal with and yet he LOST IT ALL because of his pride. WHAT A STUPID LOSER! That "spirit of defeat" is projecting his own losses onto you. Once you've dialed his number, he's done for. He is the one who's been defeated.🤣🤣

memes matter @NoComment
12 April, 10:19
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
12 April, 01:06
i will pray for you Trilby! Remember you are Strong! God loves you!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 April, 12:36
tell that fooker to get the fook lost!

when that happens, especially internally🙏

i let go of that demon and refuse to think that way he was trying to get me to think🙏

fasting from those thoughts! 💥

do it Trilby! 🙌

12 April, 12:43
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Know it. Feel It. 🙏🕊️🙏 Praise God.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 12:24
🙏🙏🙏

12 April, 12:01
How do we flip it?

🙏🕊️🙏

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
12 April, 02:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
it's been flipped.
thank you all.