Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 April, 11:41
God doesn't play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
12 April, 03:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have a feeling that no matter how crazy or out of the world VK’s comments are, they are probably somehow all true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
12 April, 01:18
without blame (blemish, fault, spot), faultless, unblamable.

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
12 April, 11:25
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Hey Linda, I'd like to see you go up a mountain, tie up your sun and than call it bluff. lol

Nunya Business @AAug22
12 April, 11:53
Is NY a FF?

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 April, 12:57
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I think they had to distract from NY Lt Governor Benjamin being arrested on campaign finance fraud charges

https://www.nbcnews.com/ne...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
12 April, 11:22
Yup 🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 April, 10:48
✅ I hear the Father is a stickler for Ten Commandments.

Then again, I also hear He has boundless love, mercy, and forgiveness for those who mess up, but, are truly sorry… and He frequently gives do-overs. :)

As for God and play…

Matthew 18.3
3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 April, 10:20
now I’m pondering over my morning cofffee which came first the chicken or the egg mystery

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 April, 09:57
Well lets hope he doesn't tell his parents about how bad we're being. They might makes him 'return' us.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 09:39

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 09:31

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 April, 08:35
🤣

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 April, 04:33
😬

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
12 April, 04:31
Off topic but Google has an opra singer in the logo. It ain't over until the fat lady sings??? Just a thought....

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 April, 04:14
LMFAOOOO

future proves past

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 April, 04:14
LMFAOOOO

future proves past

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
12 April, 02:33
Bravo! ppl pounce like snakes on other social medias with this kind of humor! 🤜🤛

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 April, 02:14
#911 😂

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 April, 01:53
🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:51
And now it is almost 1am and I cant stop laughing.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 April, 01:29
Now that’s another story. 😊

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 April, 01:29
11:54 > 29

💧29🙏✝️🙏
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

11:54 > 2354 《》 4532

💧4532🔥
As the darkness falls so does our enemies.
Q
🧐 I wonder if this is a marker? "does" should be "do"?🤔

23:54 > 59

💧59🔥🔥
Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news?
Why is this relevant?
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.
🧐This 💧 & 💧95 were noted in my post yesterday re: Space Force's tweet at 9:41am
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
12 April, 01:44
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧95🔥
What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU.
Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical).
God bless.
H & Saudi Arabia
Snow White
Godfather III
Q
🧐 God discussed in 💧 & in VK's post

💧14 🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
SCI[F]
Military Intelligence
🧐This 💧 was noted in my post re: Space Force's tweet yesterday at 1:40 pm
🧐The Jewish & English Gematria for "DIA" was 14, which also matched the timestamp
🧐This 💧 was also noted in my post yesterday re: Space Force's tweet at 9:41 am
🧐This 💧 was also noted in my post re: VK's "TheGreatDefault" post yesterday
🧐💧

💧41🔥
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed.
Unbelievable timing
🧐This 💧 noted as discussed above as mirror of 💧14

🧐CONTINUED👇

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 April, 01:09
😆👍🏼... well He does have 2 be Perfect afterall

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
12 April, 12:18
🤣🤣

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 April, 12:13
😭

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 April, 12:10
I’m cracking up cause I really didn’t know how to respond to that. You answered all my questions, with that explanation, lol!😂

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 April, 12:07
VK WINS THE INTERNET TODAY🙌
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
12 April, 12:00
I love your humor VK . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 April, 11:58

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 April, 12:06
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 April, 11:57
Joseph is the "Step Father".... our First "mdern" Saint....

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 April, 11:56
Well played, Sir. 👍 God Bless You.