Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
01 February, 02:00
2/1/21 is 55 days dark for Q .
FREEDOM DAY ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… 5:5 #JFKJRLIVES
#wwg1wga #FreedomDay #MAGA #DoItQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
01 February, 02:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I can't look to Twitter๐Ÿ˜‚...most of us are suspended. So if it hits Twitter y'all better screen shot to Anonup QUICKLY๐Ÿ‘.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
01 February, 02:15
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Well Trump isn't on Twitter anymore... His accounts were suspended. JFK JR did the tweet after the Presidents account was taken down and I shared it with you above ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
01 February, 03:43
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Great! we missed the tweet ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜”. Thank You for posting? So it happened 2 days ago!?

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
01 February, 06:09
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Happened right after President Trump's Twitter was removed. I caught it too.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
I think I actually saw it too. Didnt think it would come from anyone but Trump and expected more.....'fanfare' about it....
08:29 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TranQuility _45, click on at the bottom under it