Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
11 April, 12:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
yes way down! I am even questioning how much of my MS has to do with this and also the afib probelms i had that need three surgeries. All having to deal with excess nerves or with the nerves I am told, or excess electricity??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 April, 11:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It really as simple as reflecting on how you feel on a beach vacation. Just being barefoot all day lifts you, then the water snd Sun, OMG I meed a vacation so bad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 April, 11:47
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
JUST DO IT!

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
13 April, 04:12
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Me too!!! We use to go to ocean 3-4 times a year. Then got to were we couldn’t afford to go. Been 11 years since I have seen the ocean. I NEED to see the ocean and walk on the beach. I am going this summer if I have to go by myself. I need recharging!

Oh and no sunglasses. They keep your eyes from naturally protecting your skin from burns. If your eyes don’t know how bright the sun is on a given day then tour skin can’t adjust accordingly.

Yes full tin foil hat wearer here!!!