JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 April, 09:11
God Is In Control, 174. Real Donald Trump, 174 said I Caught The Swamp, 174. We are in The Eye Of The Storm, 174. We Make Our Choices, 174. Michael Protzman, 174. This Says It All, 174.

Good morning Truth seeker.

#trusttheplan (174)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 April, 09:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning, we do need to pray over our military soldiers and operators every day. Nana has heard that the dumbs under Ukraine were the worst yet.
Nana hope the med beds are real and can wipe the memories of what they have seen away.
From what we are all hearing, no human should ever have to see such evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Mornin Nana. I am hearing the same reports out of Ukraine- worse than we imagined and Australia is a complete Shit Show as well. Southern tip of S. Africa too. This is why I have been attempting to impart to the reader that this is MUCH bigger and darker than they comprehend but I don't think it's landing. Think genetic experiments. Think darker still. The welfare- and not just physical- of our troops keeps me up at night. The end won't be for everyone.
10:49 AM - Apr 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 April, 12:26
It is a shit show in Australia, they are jabbing toddlers, jabs needed to work, enter many places (pubs, restaurants, events)... kids from the age 8 up are masked everywhere (school, shops).

Big election coming up (May) and they are already pushing the covid means we need mail in/digital voting!

This sort of INSANITY wasting food, ruining business.

https://www.abc.net.au/new...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 April, 12:28
In response Awake Elf to her Publication

11 April, 12:44
Fan I just ran across this.
People sending their hard earned dollars to Ukraine Nazi's and the corrupt as hell Red Cross might think of donating their money to groups like this one.
I just heard of this group just now from a for real spiritual lady.

https://skippydeedoodah.co...

11 April, 12:28
Nana agrees hun, the demons and different looking ETs I have no problem handling but I give it to them being able to stand seeing things like half eaten children and entities genetically created thro no fault of their own for their evil experiments and torture.
I truly do not know how they do it and idk either how they will survive seeing it longterm if medbeds can help.
I pray for them every day.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts