Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 April, 08:49
How many of us will feel with the fam today.

Keep it light Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is so bang on! 😂 I was at my mom’s the other day. Five gf’s there. One of them says, my friend called me last week and get this! She said Trump is saving the world! My eyes got wide and I bit my tongue. She then said, she should be in a psych ward. I went off! 😂😂 I sounded like this bfghhufyytgif5tufjhgguivygivgg! Suffice to say they nodded and told my mom, they’d see her some other time. 😂😂 70-80 yr olds can be a real stick in the mud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
12 April, 08:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I died laughing because this is soooo me! 🎯
Everyone is like dont get her started she’ll go on for hours! 🤷‍♀️😂

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
11 April, 09:57
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

ZuZu Q17 @ZuZuQ
11 April, 09:39
😂👏🏻❤️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 April, 09:20
😂

Gray 359 @Gray359
11 April, 08:04
😂 I love this!

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
11 April, 02:31
😆

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 April, 02:21
LOL! thank you!!!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 April, 01:56
Hilarious 😂 Thanks for that!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 April, 01:15
you stole my story...🤣

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 April, 11:23

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 April, 01:17
In response New Years Day to her Publication
he gets it.....for a limey 😂...jk @martingeddes

Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
10 April, 08:09
oh the accuracy 😂😂😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 April, 10:12
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
😂 Ikr