Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 April, 04:42
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RETURN OF

YESHUA ( Jesus Christ )

We are not looking for a man or men
of this world ..this earth

WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RETURN OF
THE ALMIGHTY GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 04:43
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 April, 04:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
He lives ... Yes

When He returns every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

He said he would return in the clouds
In those days the clouds of the sky was the only clouds ...now we have the clouds of the internet
Like a thief in the night he returned in the CLOUDS of the internet
To fight the final battle with those He hand picked as His Army of Soldiers in this digital war.

He is hidden in plain sight

He said He would return in the CLOUDS of the sky.. He will !!!
The clouds of Glory will carry Him to Us
It will happen

We anticipate His return in the manner He described

The Rapture is a real thing
Raptured into His presence
in our Heavenly Eternal Home

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
10 April, 05:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
1. The word rapture is not found anywhere in the Word of God. The rapture as it is taught today was not taught prior to the 1900’s. All believers understood that before the Lord came… their would be great a persecution of the Church… not those who attend a building on Sunday… the word in the Greek is ecclesia… which means called out ones. To those who use Thessalonians as their pretext for being “caught up”… understand that context is important. Believers in Thessoloniki believed the end had come. They were experiencing intense persecution. Many believers were being slaughtered… burned alive for their unwillingness to deny their faith. They then write to Paul and ask him are we living in the last days? Paul responds… no 2 things have to happen before that day. First there will be a great apostasy. Second the son of perdition must be revealed. In context this indicates that believers will experience a time of trouble. The issue is not will believers be caught up… rather…the timing… when

10 April, 05:16
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
2. We know that believers will escape the wrath of God. The question is when will the wrath of God start? We know when. Revelation chapter 6:17. The modern teaching regarding the catching up of believers teaches the when happens in chapter 4. That is not the case. Its an interpretation based on man due to John being caught up. In context I believe we will experience chapters 4-7 which is not the wrath of God but Satan. We need to read commentary and stufies written prior to the 1900’s to get a better understanding of what believers believed…I am not saying this with certainty as I believe alot of end times events are still veiled… however we can not alliwing the teachings of men to bring us into spiritual complacency. Context is very important in studying the Scriptures. I believe what will cause the grwat apostasy spoken of by Paul is due to many so called believers who will be unprepared for what is to come.They will blame the Church and say you said this was not supposed to happen

3. they will then deny their faith when faced with death. This is the total revealing of the Scriptures. Jesus said when I come back will I find anyone of real faith? Peter said in the last days mockers and scoffers will say where is He? Why will they be saying this? Because as things get worse and worse those being persucuted will keep saying… He is coming… soon… in the book of Timothy we read in the last days evil men will grow worse and worse… Jesus Himself in Matthew chapter 24 gives insight into the events that will happen… He repeats the phrase… do not be decievied… He warns beleivers will suffer… at no point does the Lord teach of the called out ones escaping persecution. We can go deeper into the study of Gods Word… but this is suffecient to consider. In summary believers will be caught up when God prepares to pour out His wrath… which I believe does not happen until chapter 7 and 8 of Revelation which is a book revealing the end times.
05:24 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ConcernvatiViews , click on at the bottom under it