Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 June, 06:01
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
They are weakening the population not only with their drugs, also with higher taxations so that both parents have to work, and dont educate their children on social and moral grounds. All those after school clubs dont correct the bad behavour of the young. When the children come home, the parents are tired and put their kids in front of the tel a vision.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 April, 05:21
IN 1977 ALL BOLSHEWICS WAS KICKED OUT FROM SOVIET UNION TO USA.

BOLSHEWICS=>✡️🕎KHAZARIANS
IN YOUR COUNTRY IS LITERALLY EVERYONE FULLY VISIBLE OR INVISIBLE SUBJUGATE WITH JEWISH IDEOLOGY OF BOLSHEWISM
AKA MARXISM LENINISM...

ALL USA SCIENTISTS INVOLVED IN COVID-19 IS ASKENAZI JEW
ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT (COMMUNIST PARTY OF USSA) IS JEW OR CRYPTO JEW
ALL MEMBERS OF TRILLATERAL COMITEE, BREZINSKI, KISSINGER, ALLBRIGHT, MAXWELL...ALL ZIONISTS...

DEFINIFELLY NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 April, 05:12
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
👍🏼

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 April, 05:08
Don't k ow how many times I've posted this video over the years. At least 40-50. I'll do it again and again...

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 April, 05:12
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
👊🏼

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
26 June, 06:27
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Same here, but I prefer the long version (course I don't work so I have the time LOL)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
FULL INTERVIEW with Yuri Bezmenov: The Four Stages of Ideological Subversion (1984) - YouTube

Yuri Bezmenov is a name few Americans seem familiar with today. Mr. Bezmenov was a Soviet informant and KGB operative who defected to the United States in th...