Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 April, 05:30
Update on the busted fish tank situation:
The fish babies are alive and safe, I have them hanging out in buckets while I'm drying everything off. I have fans on drying the soggy spots in the carpets, turned off the circuit breaker removed the kitchen light, electricity is back on everything else looks fine. Not sure how much water damage was done yet but it doesn't look too bad considering. ☁️ SILVER LINING: I called the aquarium I bought my fish tank from and it turns out my particular tank has a lifetime warranty on it so all I have to do is take the tank up there show them that it broke and they'll replace it for me for free!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 April, 05:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
WIN WIN WHOO HOO THANK YOU GOD THAT IS AWESOME A SATURDAY TURNING OUT TO BE GREAT !!!
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it