IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 April, 01:40
SOON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
my som made his college decision today. I pray he will never step a day on that college campus
05:25 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 April, 07:15
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
talked my son out of college last year. told him to take a year off …begged actually. he decided he isnt interested after all. my stepson is graduating this year with crazy debt. coming out totally red pilled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 April, 06:22
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
College has ruined my sons views on everything! I pray he doesn’t as well!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
09 April, 06:26
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
They have indoctrinated our children. We have as parents yeilded our parental God given authority to the government… an entity that is Godless and satanic… with that said… prayer is the key… serious prayer before God.