Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 April, 03:11
Came home from work and discovered that my 55 gallon fish tank cracked and leaked everywhere...on the second floor, down to the first and basement. It leaked down THROUGH my kitchen light, it's bad, really bad. Just need some prayers that the damage the water has done is minimal, and I can afford the repairs. I'm going to be doing alot of cleaning for a while hopefully I can pop back in later tonight. Thank you to everyone who prays for me today! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 03:20
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hope you can save fish
I had something like this happen to me Except it was white paint.
I know you have got this. Just a pain in the okole'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 03:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
The fish babies are safe, have them hanging out in buckets while I'm cleaning everything. Yup just a big pain in the butt to go through, this too shall pass. 🙏

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
Thanks. I didn't have the guts to ask. 😉
03:40 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Let_Them_Eat_Kek in this post can reply
09 April, 04:49
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
That was my first reaction seeing all the water everywhere, "oh no are the fish ok!?"