Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
09 April, 03:11
Came home from work and discovered that my 55 gallon fish tank cracked and leaked everywhere...on the second floor, down to the first and basement. It leaked down THROUGH my kitchen light, it's bad, really bad. Just need some prayers that the damage the water has done is minimal, and I can afford the repairs. I'm going to be doing alot of cleaning for a while hopefully I can pop back in later tonight. Thank you to everyone who prays for me today! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 03:15
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸ™ Praying God helps you through this experience.
Did your fish survive?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 03:30
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes, thank God my fish babies are ok, I have them in buckets hanging out until I get everything squared away.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 03:31
That is wonderful news! ☺️

πŸ₯° repairs can be made but their little lives can't be replaced, I was relieved they weren't hurt.
03:34 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 April, 05:38
So true!