TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Question please : Is Truth Social working for everyone and are you able to get on now ?
11:38 AM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Deni Lynn @Denilyn
09 April, 07:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
No, still 247K, on one and 1.3M on the other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
09 April, 04:27
I haven’t been able to get on! I am still waiting!!! #AllRoadsLeadToQ

17 =Q #BQQM🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 April, 05:02
In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication
i had to update tge app, now im on

arba happihr @arba
09 April, 05:03
In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication
Everything happens on time.

Sir Shrek @ShreknD
09 April, 03:07
i signed up twice believing one account didnt register. One waiting time was 183k and the other was 1.1m. The 1.1m was approved and the 183k waiting.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
09 April, 11:46
Access denied still … from Australia

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 April, 11:43
Ive been on for a month. With that being said. AnonUp is still better. I can get on Twitter now too. But there is very few people to find/follow. So again AnonUp is better.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 April, 11:47
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Was watching X22 report yesterday. He asserted that SM needs to be decentralized with at least 5 fairly even players to keep things honest.

The AU community is what makes AU great.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
09 April, 11:41
Yes Ive been on since Feb

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 April, 11:40
No. Will be Web uses. Maybe Android although I don't like phone apps, prefer the web interfaces for security/privacy reasons.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 April, 11:39
Still waiting for the android app and PC

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 April, 11:39
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Thank you for replying.