Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Christina Markahn @10101_O
12 April, 02:23
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
I believe we are talking to each other on a level that they cannot read. Blackouts is us changing things higher than what they can read..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Markahn @10101_O
12 April, 02:27
In response Christina Markahn to her Publication
We are the eye of the Storm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 April, 07:31
The charts are a bit different but here's an alternative if that one keeps bonking

http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/...

I think it may be because some ops are going on in the Ukraine/Russia region & they would show up in some fashion

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 April, 04:16
Usually I stay up late, couldn’t keep eyes open and slept soundly. I knew something was up~ its not normal for me to nap. Had two in two days.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 April, 10:26
IDK? I slept 11 hrs last night. Best sleep Iv had in months.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 April, 10:00
The blackouts seem to be happening more frequently. I'd love comments on what is supposedly happening during one.