Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 April, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
excellent vid!
9 posts re: game theory

https://operationq.pub/?q=...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 April, 11:09
They rule above (our world)
and they rule below (underground)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
10 April, 06:18
We, energetically, have to OUTCOMPETE NEGATIVITY with our complete, comfortable Faith.🙏

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
10 April, 06:08
Love this!!! Deep Gratitude for sharing

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 April, 07:35
Wow! Great clip, Kim!
Raise vibratiion & Break the motherboard! 🙌🏼❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 April, 07:38
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thanks...i loved it, too! ♥️

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
09 April, 08:35
Well obviously nobody has addressed this as far as I can see yet so:"As above so below" is a satanic saying also. It's connected to the baphomet. It's being shown as two fingers in the air and two fingers or a hand pointing downward so that both hands are in opposite directions in a visible symbol of that phrase. But you go ahead and believe whatever you want.... You will anyway.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 April, 04:24
Nice video. Positive energy and love helps break the motherboard.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
09 April, 03:11
Knock Knock..

Wake up Neo. 🕳🐇

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
09 April, 03:12
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Montana Ford @Montanaford
08 April, 11:44
Excellent description of what is happening and what needs to continue to be done, far and wide!!! WWG1WGA🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
08 April, 10:17
awesomeness!

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
08 April, 10:14
Loved this! It really made me look at our whole situation diffrently. Time to raise the vibes, and overload the motherboard!! Great find!! ❤️🙌🏻

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
08 April, 10:09
Bullseye 🎯 Great find Kim.

08 April, 10:12
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
08 April, 10:01
im glad i took the time to watch this because it really opened my mind up in a different perspective all together.

we are one & our collective hive mind is going to annihilate the system⚡

great find KimmeR :)

08 April, 10:07
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Thanks! Loved it, too!
The meaning sort of reminded me of a Q post - stronger together!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 10:01

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 April, 10:03
Love this!
❣️

arba happihr @arba
08 April, 09:48
I'm with him.
Lets everyone load this planet with manifestation.
peace love and joy

08 April, 09:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Let's break the motherboard :)