Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So far the rule of law is holding up.
Slow ass process.
02:56 PM - Apr 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Leinad Leinad @Qarmy
10 April, 06:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leinad Leinad @Qarmy
10 April, 06:32
In response Leinad Leinad to his Publication
family is…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leinad Leinad @Qarmy
10 April, 06:34

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 April, 12:49
Wanted to add something to my previous post, I know I’m late getting this in, VK, but, sometimes my process takes awhile too — Hope you don’t mind.

Caps = 38 > 11.
TS = 2:56 > 11.11.

https://qalerts.app/?n=11
https://qalerts.app/?n=123...
https://qalerts.app/?n=4
https://qalerts.app/?n=22

https://www.govinfo.gov/ap...

I wanted to point out that EAS = CFR 11.11
Section 11.11 of Part 11 of Title 47 (Which is also 11).

Wow, that’s a lot of 11’s!
How about this to process — 4.11.22 > 22.11.22 >
1111.11.1111?

OK, I’m done. :)

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
09 April, 05:29
we all be sitting in a large field of fox tails waiting for the end to happen

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
09 April, 01:21
Slower than a month of Sundays for sure....I notice the wicked keep getting more empowered and brazen. Needs to end soon

Maga Nana @MagaNana
09 April, 01:01
Slower than a turtle stuck in molasses.😉

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
09 April, 11:22
I'll have to rely on the faith of others.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 April, 10:39
this is where all of those President Trump appointments of judges were likely of the most important moves he made

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 April, 10:11
President Trump said over and over in his speeches about "Law and Order". Do you think the pics of the pen and "follow the pen" is referring to our constitution? They are doing everything according to our constitution and our founding fathers. Before leaving office even Sectetary Pompeo posted the constitution and told us to read it and learn it.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 April, 02:32
should we give 'em a booster shot???

LoveConquers All @All777Love
09 April, 02:06
Ain’t that the truth!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
VK, sometimes, (most times), I feel like you can read my mind. The deepest thoughts that I have during the day, and night, you seem to post them exactly like I was thinking them within a day, or two at the most.✨⏳✨

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 April, 10:45
MARATHON IT WAS IN 2020,IN 2021...
WE ARE ALREADY IN 2022

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE NEW AFGHANISTAN OR VIETNAM !!!

THIS IS ON OTHER SIDE OF TRUMP ELECTION VICTORY. DOES THIS PRICE WORTH RULE OF LAW? 🤔😳😳😳

The Mỹ Lai massacre was the mass murder of unarmed South Vietnamese civilians by United States troops in Sơn Tịnh District, South Vietnam, on 16 March 1968 during the Vietnam War. Between 347 and 504 unarmed people were killed by U.S. Army soldiers from Company C, 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment and Company B, 4th Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade, 23rd (Americal) Infantry Division. Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated, as were children as young as 12

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 April, 10:33
RULLE OF LAW? 🤔

HEAD OF NAZI EU VISIT NAZI UKRAINE AND TRUMP DID NOTHING...

ABOUT WHICH LAW YOU TALKING ABOUT VK? 🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 10:31
If you have ever been in the military you have learned the term
"HURRY UP AND WAIT"

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 April, 09:56
10:10
10:10
two 🙌 wins

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 April, 09:19
Speaking of law & order did anyone see the episode on NBC last night?
Normal I don't watch tv but I didn't turn it off after watching the weather. As I was in the kitchen cooking dinner I thought I heard "Qanon" so I re-winded it to see if I heard what I heard. Yep. Sure enough. #PANIC
https://www.nbc.com/law-an...

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
08 April, 09:07
My husband is an officer, so I've seen 1st hand that low level cases take years. I can't imagine how difficult a high profile case is, and see why it takes so long.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
09 April, 01:05
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
That’s because the justice system in this country is anything BUT justice and its broken!! It’s conpletely broken at EVERY level! But if you listen to David Straight’s seminar in Arizona; he demonstrates how the “BAR” legalese is all Maritime Law and unconstitutional in everyway imaginable. If you dont proclaim yourself a sovereign “man” and you cross that wood bar divider between you and that “judge”, you’re already fucked and now playing their game in their rigged system. It’s some fucked up shit really! It’s ALL fraudulent and unconstitutional!!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 April, 08:59
yep sloooooow ✅

deborah sidener @debbiedo
08 April, 08:56

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 08:49

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
08 April, 08:36
that wheel slow but powerful AF

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
08 April, 08:31

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 April, 08:18

America First @Realdeal
08 April, 10:38
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
will all be dead before they happen 🤷🏼‍♂️

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
08 April, 10:56
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
A dollar says it will never happen.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 April, 08:09
That's good news......
Mine isn't.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 April, 07:49
SS > 1919 > 1010 > 11

2;56 > 211 > 22
22 > 1111

NCSWIC...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
08 April, 07:41
Not when it comes to the Whitmer kidnapping bullshit! No GUILTY verdict whatsoever!? Burn the entire Satanic Temple to the ground!!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 April, 06:58

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
08 April, 06:47

Leinad Leinad @Qarmy
08 April, 06:23

Leinad Leinad @Qarmy

Leinad Leinad @Qarmy

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
09 April, 11:22
Wow, I want to go there too!