Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 10:24
Good Morning Patriots!

I know we have heard this or a similar one before but it IS SO IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!

If you dont realize this is a spiritual battle by now well I just dont know what to tell you.

THIS IS A BATTLE FOR THE VERY SOUL OF HUMANITY!

And by that it starts in your mind.
We all have to get control of our mind, heart, body.

WE WIN EVERYDAY WHEN WE ALLOW OUR HEART BRAIN TO CONTROL MIND AND BODY.

It is simple take a whole day just to start with and for this whole day everything you see, everything that comes in front of you, choose whether you think it is to distract you and/or harm you sent by satan or whether it is a positive loving thing sent by God.

Take another day and the whole day monitor your thoughts.
Keep a mental list of how many positive thoughts you have compared to how many negative ones.

Change your thoughts change your life, change what the universe sends back to you.

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/3D0a3q4oN...
POWER OF THE MIND | The Battle For Your Mind - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Our minds are powerful, and our thoughts shape who we are and will become. There is an unseen battle raging for your mind. The unseen forces of good and evil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
08 April, 10:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Lately, I have trouble with the negative in my thoughts. The last few months have been difficult. I try

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is difficult when there is so much thrown on us on purpose.
11:01 AM - Apr 08, 2022
In response Chris Letkeman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it