Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
08 April, 09:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Amen!!πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
07 April, 10:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
07 April, 10:47
I so agree with this! You learn rather quickly when you go thru a rough spell in life especially when you have been bullied, verbally and mentally abused which humbles you rather quickly when there is no one else to turn to except for Jesus! β€œGold is refined by fire!!” β™₯️

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 10:49
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
TRUTH and AMEN!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
07 April, 10:39
I think the ones who really know me well here can understand why I vibe with this. 🀍

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 10:42
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 April, 05:42
One apple shouldn't destroy the bushel!