Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 April, 12:05
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Here's my updated list, Nana, FYI 💞

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedUnAfraid ... never sick 💪😼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
09 April, 12:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 April, 10:05
Nancy Pelosi
Susan Collins

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
08 April, 12:59

08 April, 01:02
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
Addddd it to the list lol

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
08 April, 12:50

08 April, 12:51
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
lol - Add it to the list!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:46

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 April, 10:39
Interesting that they've all posted about the same thing on Twitter - "I've tested positive for COVID, etc," including mentioning they've had the vaccine and booster, then they recommend everyone get the vaccine.

If they have been forced to submission by the White Hats, maybe their recommendation for the jab is a way of discouraging people to get it, as in, "Hey, if it works so well, why did you get Covid?"

07 April, 11:38
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Reinforcement of ideas from multiple avenues is def what the MSM uses to brainwash people. I think the parroting of these common terms is a way to reinforce their narrative.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
07 April, 08:55
In just over 2 weeks. Lots of big names.

American Girl @Americangirl
07 April, 07:06

07 April, 07:11
In response American Girl to her Publication
Nice!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
07 April, 06:46
Merrick Garland

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
07 April, 06:09
Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
07 April, 06:10
Here some code words.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
07 April, 11:01
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
thank you! was just thinking about this in the morning abd there you posted it.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
07 April, 05:17
A lot in Canada did.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 April, 04:50
Elon Musk for the 2nd time

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
07 April, 04:49
Well, I do play the piano, but this is Music to my eyes! More notes please! We want to get to the end of this symphony

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 April, 04:47
The Queen

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 April, 04:47
Christine LaGarde

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
07 April, 04:38
I hope it means they are off this planet.

07 April, 04:39
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
One day... one day

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
07 April, 04:37
Jim Carrey "retiring"

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 April, 04:30
Waiting on Corn pop hairy legs.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 04:28
Well if that meme that circulated is correct,and I just asked this question earlier today, that means they pretty much cut a deal and they don’t have their reputation ruined and people won’t really know the truth about them. So I’m not a fan of that..

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
07 April, 04:20
just saw another one today but not a big name for me so i don't remember

07 April, 04:25
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
More should be coming. But these are just the people in the Spotlight right now. I'm sure others have 'tested positive' (whatever you think that means) but don't have to telegraph it since no one is watching them closely.