Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 February, 07:51
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Are the vaccines here in the US safe? I am NOT getting one nor my family. My sweet elderly neighbors just told me happily they just got the vaccine and get the second round in a few weeks. My thought was yes if they are from the military but what if the DS snuck some bad ones in? IDK what to believe on this. I know I hate vaccines in general. Just curious if there is a placebo to make people feel better?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
01 February, 07:49
😂😂 I might get one if it'll shrink my CV lockdown junk food, popcorn, beer butt like it shrunk his head

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Okie Gal @Cmac29
01 February, 07:43
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
01 February, 07:40
😂😂😂😂😂

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
01 February, 07:31

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
01 February, 07:07
😂😂👍