sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 April, 06:05
Q The Storm Rider
Wed Apr 6, 2022 5:56:07 PM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
06 April, 07:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
What does the Tesseract do?
Image result for the tesseract
The Tesseract is a cube which contains the Space Stone, an Infinity Stone representing the element of space. The Tesseract can open wormholes to any part of the universe and provide interdimensional travel.

The Space Stone gives the user power over space. Anyone holding the Space Stone can create a portal from one part of the universe to another. In the Marvel films, the Space Stone is hidden inside a blue cube called the Tesseract.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
06 April, 07:03
Will I be able to say Thank you for ...wow..everything? So many wonderful souls. I love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!💜👑💜
Tell FATHER I said THANK YOU! JESUS, You're the BEST BROTHER EVER!! 👑💜💕😘💫🙌

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
06 April, 07:06
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Dan, this was suppose to just go on the wall. It ended up with you. Guess ...I'll leave it.😂 Love ya and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏🏼💜

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
06 April, 07:00
Only “won”

Rachel Patriot-Z @Soulm8
06 April, 06:48
more info, VK?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 April, 06:29
The Tesseract!? 🤔