Bella Kay @Bella_K
Schumann Resonance went offline 3 hours ago which makes me believe the geomagnetic storm has arrived. Many people are feeling sleepy. Even the time seemed to have slowed down. Rest and take care of your physical body.
03:52 PM - Apr 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
06 April, 10:39
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Went to sleep right after work every night this week except tonight. Making myself stay up. No energy. Last night I woke up at 11:30 to my power out. Phone was dead. Pitch black except for a string of battery powered fairy lights barely on (since October.) Electricity came on about 5 minutes later. I was watching a tv show about an attack on power grid when I fell asleep. Weird times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
06 April, 09:39
OMG full on melt down today, like worst in years. There were reasons but I had a extremely annoying potential business client and that was all it took. Almost cried today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
06 April, 09:07
I have felt totally unproductive all day. Haven’t felt like doing anytnin. Just waiting for bedtime.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 April, 08:40
Hubby and I have been extremely tired and not much of appetite for 2 days now

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 08:35
Its been wild, God Is Good! 🙏❤️

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 April, 05:47
I had to take a nap today from 2 to 3 cst i couldnt help it

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 April, 05:10
I did and feeling better! I must have left my body as I slammed back into it and my son giggled when I did, which is usually his response as I startle him.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 April, 05:08
I'm not exactly hyper & jumping up & down but I feel better than yesterday
Yesterday was a b*tch - did a lot of praying & went to a lake near where I live for a while just to contemplate & try to get myself together again
I think a lot of people are feeling it right now

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 April, 07:38
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Yes...yesterday was a rough one. Headaches...low energy....etc...today was actually better for me.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 April, 05:00
I’ve been in a bad mood past couple of days, highly agitated 😖

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 April, 04:41
So glad to see this post.
Had to inexplicably drag muhself to the gym today.
Zero energy.
Absolutely wild.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
06 April, 04:40
Hey Bella, I'm completely the opposite...I feel very energetic and non stop since this morning...Time has flied by me today...
I must be on another timeline then🤔

Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
06 April, 10:18
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Me too! I have felt so productive and happy the last two days. 🍻

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 April, 04:40
Ive been nauseous and bad headache for 2 days now

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 April, 04:27
ive been sleeping and eating for the last ten days did absolutly nothing the last10 days but today energy was off the charts😳🤔🤪

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 April, 04:30
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
😎

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
06 April, 04:05
So glad it isnt just me. been feeling glued to seat or bed all day. trying to keep my vibes up. prayers and good vibes sent to yall.

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
06 April, 04:05
So glad it isnt just me. been feeling glued to seat or bed all day. trying to keep my vibes up. prayers and good vibes sent to yall.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 April, 04:04
Look for the next Black Eye Elite

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 08:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting. Flow states possibly equal habbenings?

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
07 April, 06:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Benny. Black eyes club. Both eyes.

https://twitter.com/Lainey...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
06 April, 03:59
Actually went to bed early last night. Have been freakin tired all day long!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 April, 05:10
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
That was me about 3 or 4 days ago - I dragged myself to bed early I was so tired & heartsore