Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 07:49
Time to remove the curtain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 April, 07:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
27 sec mark. you can see the string

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 07:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
./delete or roll with the vibe? lol

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 April, 08:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 01:06
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I wish I had not seen this right before bed. Reminds me of that creepy IT 🤡. Cringe!

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
well, I would say “sweet dreams”
🤣🤣🤣🤣

sending good vibe dreams your way!

im still scared ill see a black cat come up to the door! vibes are real these days !!!

have a good night! 😘🥰😘🥰
01:10 AM - Apr 06, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 April, 01:33
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
My cat died today. My dogs attacked her and they loved her, something strange is happening.

i also swore i saw something behind the clouds during the bad weather. Something needs to give, this ringing in my ears is deafening.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 April, 01:40
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
i think major shifts are happening

corrections in the spiritual forces

spiritual warfare is crazy

out of chaos comes order 😇

i am so sorry about your cat! oh my! 😢

love vibes to you!