Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 April, 10:58
Someday, I'd like to know the truth about the man on the right.

Yes, I go back and forth about "old Joe" and "new Joe." This old Joe in the picture doesn't look like new Joe at all to me -- but if you add in age, illness, and plastic surgery, then maybe...

Talking like this is what made one intolerant anon actually block me. LOL. But I believe it's healthy to have a conversation that might not agree with most. Why not?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
05 April, 11:04
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
They blocked you because you could see how maybe old and new joe are the same person after old age and illness? lol wut.
I actually see two different people - I can't see the same person at all. I used to draw faces (from photographs) upside down so that my hand would draw the shape I see rather than what my mind thinks I should see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 April, 11:08
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Thank you! We were typing at the same time, so what had just posted was before I saw yours. So grateful you wrote about the same thing. (And yep, they really did block me because of what I said. They told me before they blocked me. Crazy.) But anyway, have taken some art classes (am not an expert, but have always loved drawing, someday would like to take some more). Just looking at the structure of their faces, they seem like two different people to me too. So odd...

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
😎
I mean... it's two different people if you ask me, and I don't see it as age or illness related - but I'm not going to block you 😆 Try drawing someone upside down. It really ends up bringing out details and patterns after you look at someone again right-side-up lol.
11:12 PM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bewatermyfriend in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 April, 11:15
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Pretty cool! :)