Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
01 February, 06:07
Soon some trusted users will have access to suspend users. Please report and block any jerks for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 February, 06:15
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thanks for you hard work! How can i block?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
you have to go to the person's profile to block. I will be making it much easier though.
06:16 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
01 February, 06:48
You need someone skilled in takedowns I am your person.. pm me for my skill set.. I have been a hunter of pikers and asshats for a year now. Set up a terms of service real quick.. and then USE IT. Then end up doxxing and spamming good patriots. I know the drill.. thanks Kobayashi.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 06:30
😘1 set of junk blocked. I will go to H*gtied if it still exists if I want to see that (heard they had to move out of the country a few years ago.) Unless that's your shadow account...In which case I will gladly unblock

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 February, 06:17
i found it! thank you!!