EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
Haven't seen anything from them since this one on Jan. 26 ... Hope they resurface

https://rumble.com/vtbneu-...
07:12 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
06 April, 10:19
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
ICU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 April, 10:37
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
GOOD! ICU TOO. Looking forward to some more truthbombs from U. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Salute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 April, 09:50
I sent CTM an inquiring message and this was his response. I suggested he might consider asking for help if he is on a platform that can facilitate a request.

There was a little more but this was most of his msg:

Thanks for the message. I intend to continue my work.

I'm a humble Marine Vet and sole provider of 4 and now have ailing in-laws.

I have had to initiate a career change in order to guarantee the ability to support my family...

I will make a video. There is a video of mine that helps explain my backstory but I think it'd be wise to make an updated one and explain the hiatus. Basically put, I began Cyber Schooling + a new Cyber job Jan 17 and am also without a home at the moment. So those two things have combined to really disallow any time toward making videos, albeit temporary... this is hard to explain via video but may just need to record one.
Thanks again!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 April, 10:18
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thanks for reaching out to him. Good to know he is still around and will be active again. πŸ™β€πŸ™

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
05 April, 09:24
This is the first I've heard of CTM. Amazing video. I went looking and see there has been nothing more put forth by them. So, like you, I hope they resurface.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 April, 10:22
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Last post on Bitchute 1/26 also.