Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
11 April, 07:08
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
worldwide. girl. worlwide. they are sick sick sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 April, 07:46
Difficult Truths.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 April, 07:49
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

LoveConquers All @All777Love
05 April, 05:11
I’m going to pray a lot between now, and tomorrow that another one of these pedophile protectors doesn’t get voted to be a Supreme Court Justice. If Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gets her way, lots of children will be at risk because she just gives sick pedos a slap on the wrist, and send them on their way.😏

LoveConquers All @All777Love
05 April, 05:11
I’m going to pray a lot between now, and tomorrow that another one of these pedophile protectors doesn’t get voted to be a Supreme Court Justice. If Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gets her way, lots of children will be at risk because she just gives sick pedos a slap on the wrist, and send them on their way.😏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 April, 04:53
Love how you refer to her as Esther!
Enoch

#BiblicalTimes

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 April, 04:02
Candace knows.
She is also releasing 11 videos on childhood vaccinations on her Parler account. As of yesterday, she had released four videos, the last one on the Hepatitis B shot which is now first being given at birth. At birth! For a sexually transmitted disease that expectant mothers get checked for. And the shot doesnt even last til adolescence. RFK jr says its all about the $$. That, and to harm our precious babies on the first day of their lives. There are many harmful substances in the shots. Childhood vaccinations are a deep dive.
My prediction? Ester, I mean Candace, will reach thousands and maybe millions of people on this subject and many more. 🙏❤️🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 April, 03:59
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️CANDACE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

May our good God forever Bless and Protect Her!

arba happihr @arba
05 April, 03:52
Before Trump there were no Federal laws protecting children!
Crimes against humanity
I tried to protect by granddaughter
back in 2003 from Washington State Court known child molesters.
No help from NO ONE!
Zero Zip!
That is when I learned that CPS was a big ha ha!
Judges and attorneys were criminals not protecting my 3 year old grandbaby from being molested.
Good Luck with God!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 03:31
Nana will be your 17!
Yes but see [they]thought that we would all be asleep on this just as we had been on many other bullshit evils they were able to
"normalize" in the public domain.

God said NO!